UPDATE, May 19th 2020: We are now open for in store shopping. To remain in accordance with current health orders, we have put the following guidelines in place:
1. Our senior customers (65+) have PRIORITY shopping from 9:00 am - 10:00 am daily.
2. To ensure physical distancing & to respect other gardeners waiting in line, only two members per family will be allowed. Please Limit your visit to 20 - 30min
3. We are sanitizing carts for your protection and require all customers to use one.
4. Follow directional arrows to proceed through our greenhouse/garden centre in a one way manner.
5. We are not accepting any returns at this time.
6. We have no access to public washrooms at this time.
7. Curbside Pick up service is no longer being offered.
Sorry, at this time, we are unable to answer any design/recommendation, soil calculation or disease and bug questions. Sorry for any Inconvenience. We look forward to once again answering your questions in the future.
A selection of trees, shrubs and perennials are available as of May 14th. Not all stock has arrived. Our garden centre will be following the guidelines listed above. Expect to wait in a line up outside. Sorry no pre-orders, no holds.