Our on Staff Horticulturists are ready to help! Check out our Frequently Asked Questions or ask one of our experts!
Diagnosing any problem correctly depends on how much information you provide to us.
Bringing an actual sample to our garden centre is the best alternative, but if that is not possible, we will accept an email with a question or two you would like answered.
Please include as much information as you can:
- List the specific plant(s) affected
- List where the plant it is located
- List the symptoms you have noticed
- List the soil information and any other information available to you
- Including a close up photo clearly showing the problem is also very helpful.